Water Loss Restoration Equipment
When water damage threatens your property, it's important to call in a restoration company like SERVPRO Ft. Lauderdale North to mitigate the water right away, so no secondary damages occur. Since some water can be contaminated (such as flood waters or sewage leaks), do not try to clean it yourself. The professionals at SERVPRO Ft. Lauderdale North are highly qualified, and armed with the water loss restoration equipment and the know-how to deal with any size water loss situation.
Water detection devices
- moisture sensors and moisture meters- detect the presence of water, and measure the moisture content (how much water is in it), respectively.
- thermo-hygrometers- measures both temperature and humidity. This knowledge helps them set up the right kind of equipment to extract the moisture from furniture, flooring, etc.
- infrared cameras- allow technicians to identify water in the walls that might otherwise be undetectable.
Cleaning and restoration equipment
- extractors- either truck-mounted or portable, this equipment is for cleaning carpet and upholstery, as well as for removing moisture from floors after water loss.
- dehumidifiers- suck moisture in from the air and condense it (it'll be drained into a bucket or directly into a sink or bath tub) the machine pumps back out dry, warm air, allowing the area to dry faster.
- foggers- atomizes deodorizing agents into a mist or fog that can penetrate and help clean hard-to-reach places like the inside of walls.
Click here for more information on our water restoration services, or click here to view water loss before and after pictures. And remember, faster to any size disaster, SERVPRO Ft. Lauderdale North will make it "like it never even happened."