Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Ft. Lauderdale Calls for Expert Assistance
SERVPRO Handles Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Ft. Lauderdale
Water damage in any building is usually a catastrophe, but the risks can elevate in an office building. When not quickly and properly handled, it can cause some debilitating effects; it halts business activities such as mobility of the workers and availability of services to your customers while also leading to the destruction of merchandise and the structure.
We would love to see commercial property owners back on their feet in the shortest time possible, which is why at SERVPRO, we have a team of restorers experienced in performing commercial water damage restoration in Ft. Lauderdale. Our main aim is fast and efficient restoration with as less destruction of property and frustration of movement inside the building as possible.
The initial assessment our SERVPRO team does helps us identify the level of damage and the risks posed, some of which might include:
- Electrical hazards that might comprise power strips in the wet offices and water that from above impacts lights, junction boxes, and fire alarm systems
- Slipping and falling, which we can reduce by extracting the water, erecting warning signs, and also restricting entry into the affected areas
- Contamination of the HVAC system risks bacteria and microorganisms becoming airborne and deteriorating air quality.
- Damage to electronic equipment like multifunctional printers, computers, and smartphones.
- Mold growth can cause structural damage by eating away the component of building materials.
Water can also ruin supplies and stock. Our SERVPRO technicians can remove stagnant water quickly using powerful electric submersible pumps. These pumps eradicate suction lift limitations and operate continually and quietly.
SERVPRO also has centrifugal air movers that come in handy when drying out the building. The equipment moves large volumes of dry air, accelerating the water evaporation rate from the building structure and materials affected. We also use dehumidification equipment to eliminate water vapor from the air. This gives us room to restore all recoverable materials to their original state sufficiently.
Your commercial property deserves experienced and well-equipped professionals to work towards its prompt restoration. Contact SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale North for help at (954) 734-1006. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.