Advanced Technology and Techniques
For the toughest of jobs, the toughest and most advanced tools and products are needed. Over time, there have been incredible spans of growth in the Ft. Lauderdale restoration industry. The plan is to keep things from becoming worse and going "Ft. Lauderdale South". With the high need for mold remediation, fire damage, water damage and even duct cleanings, there has been major technological and strategic advances.
SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale North is always ready to support with our specialized team of techs who know exactly how to use these advanced tools to their full capacity. From Ft. Lauderdale Beach to places like Wilton Manors, all kinds of customers are getting the opportunity to experience this fine technology in their homes.
Losses are seeing way more gains after the fact because the process to bring things back to normal has seen steady expansion in reliability, efficiency and support.The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification has been a primary focus when considering our practices, as we always intend to get the job done right. Proper removal of moisture that causes mold in the first place is our priority and technology plays an incredible role in managing the data and information we have to gather in order to get the job done.
All of these aspects are especially important during Hurricane Season! Give us a call today! (954) 733-1006
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.