Advanced Technology and Techniques
Mold, Water, Fire Damage Restoration Technology - Ft. Lauderdale
Difficult problems need the most tactical sophisticated technology to solve them. South Florida faces Water, Fire, Mold and Storm Damage, SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale North has been here from the start. With EXPERIENCE in the restoration industry, we have advanced technology to get the job done. We remove water and mold damage, making intelligent decisions to prevent the return of mold caused by water damage.
From Air duct cleanings in Wilton Manors to bio-hazard cleanup in the Ft. Lauderdale Beach areas, we focus on removing the issue at its source with rapid response to reduce the damage caused to your property. Our goal is to bring your home and family life back to the normal with the proper removal of moisture.
We are prepared for Storm Season to support your business or family if you storm damage mitigation services in Las Olas, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation etc. With SERVPRO of Fort Lauderdale North on your team, you have the backing of accomplished professionals who know well of the commercial restoration industry especially in the sunny or rainy South Florida area!
Even with the new changes in the world due to COVID-19 – we are here to support you while prioritizing the safety of you, your loved ones and your business and its employees. Our employees are highly trained and tested in the industry of restoration services. See our Google Reviews to see for yourself!
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.