Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
No Stress Rapid Response to Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold and even Storm Damage
Every home or business restoration job, whether it be due to water, fire, mold or storm damage, is always followed up by our team with the utmost care and attention to safety for our customers and employees, especially during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Although the world is definitely a different place, we still take pride in our rapid response to the emergency situations our clients reach out to us for. When you come home to a leak or a flooded home, we know what that sense of panic and stress does. Our goal is to bring things back to normal so that you may continue to live a quality life.
Ft. Lauderdale Hurricane Season is on the Way
Our experienced remediation team is on stand-bye to answer your call and provide you the proper support. Our on-call team of trained professionals are fully equipped with the most advanced industry grade supplies to get the job done. Pre-loaded vehicles allow us to always bring the best to your business or home disaster situation.
In your moment of need, we will be there 24/7, to provide you with extraordinary care and minimize the disruption that an emergency can cause to your life and home or business. Don't take our word for it, check our ratings on Facebook!
COVID-19 or no COVID-19, we still have you covered.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (954) 734-1006
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale North arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.