Fires Don't Have to Burn
Fires can happen in the workplace and in the home. The most common ways that fires occur in homes are from cooking, candles, careless smoking, and something minor such as having too many electronics plugged into an outlet at once. When it comes to fires in the workplace, the issue seems to be general negligence. General negligence refers to leaving food in the microwave to long or leaving a coffee where it can be spilled on electrical wires. Most of these fire issues are able to be avoided simply by having fire extinguishers nearby, smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, and in building fire sprinklers installed. It is also a good idea to inform friends and family of fire hazards and safety.
Whether its water damage, fire damage, mold damage or even bio-hazard remediation, small scale or a large loss, you can rely on SERVPRO of Fort Lauderdale North's qualified Mold, Fire and water damage specialists to give you peace of mind knowing we'll arrive faster to your disaster and make it "Like it never even happened". Call us anytime at 954-733-1006